Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy

I feel like I haven't written anything substantial here in a while. I've a few posts drafted, but haven't taken the time to develop them further and post them here.

Truth be told, I've been busy.

I've been busy planning a wedding, playing with photo shoots, painting, learning, sleeping, lying awake, crying, giggling, cheering on folks who are working towards their goals, cooking meals, cleaning house, connecting, counting dollars and cents, dreaming, feeling afraid and frustrated, craving meaningful work, pushing through, writing in my journal, practicing patience and letting go, reading, more sleeping, exploring, praying, reflecting on the past, pondering the future, planning a summer vacation, traveling vicariously through others, smelling the lilacs, the apple blossoms and the Lily of the Valley, feeling grateful, all the while trying to be as I move along.

I am tired tonight. But I wanted to write. It feels good.

Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment