Friday, May 8, 2009

Today I Am...

  • looking forward to delving into a new book called Writing Begins with the Breath
  • anxious to learn more about Harlan Hubbard (thanks to Jen Gray for the introduction) and a little surprised that after nearly 10 years of exploring Voluntary Simplicity I've never come across his name nor his writings
  • nursing a scratched cornea, grateful to D. for spending the day with me, carting me back & forth to doctor appointments and waiting with me for nearly five hours at ER
  • toying with the idea of playing with a big canvas at next week's Abstract Painting class
  • grateful for the fresh asparagus, fiddleheads and zucchinis included in our veggie basket this week
  • wondering how I'll come up with pricing for next week's submission to the Squam Art Show
  • enjoying my home and its inhabitants (except maybe the ants)
  • intrigued by a movie I picked up at the library called Gypsy Caravan
  • appreciating the connection to my body and life's energy that's emerging through Nia
  • a little restless and overwhelmed by the creative projects simmering in my mind and soul
  • craving order, rest and surrender to life's flow
  • delighting in the sounds of woodpeckers outside my window and rain softly falling
  • intoxicated by the sweet, sweet smell of spring.
And sometimes today, I just am.

What are you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment