- decided to extend my leave from work by another month, giving myself the month of December to continue resting and being; I now return to the office in January 2010
- set a tentative target date to transition from my current job to being my own boss; once I commit fully I'll make that date public here :)
- opened myself to the option of buying a house in a small town next year vs. renting in city
- obtained my vendor's permit, scans of a few original pieces and priced the paintings that are hanging at my hair salon; tomorrow I start working on the prints
- toyed with the idea of hosting Christmas dinner this year, after a few quick enquiries it looks like it might happen
- continued decluttering the house and collected a surprise $81 for items sold at the consignment shop last Monday (YAY!)
- practised rest, trust and action through "clean lines of quiet movement"
- caught up on my finances
- found joy in the play of a friend's puppy, a breakfast date with a dear friend, a clutter-free medicine cabinet (it's true!) and much much more
What have you been up to these days? Tell me.