1. run 5K
2. host a Creative Salon
3. update my resume
5. save $5000
9. lose 10 pounds
11. hike Gatineau Park's Wolf trail again
13. write a personal essay - maybe even submit it for publication
14. self-publish a book on Blurb about my Urban Living Experiment
16. see a Cirque du Soleil performance
18. bake a batch of Mom's chocolate chip cookies
19. research and profile ten female artists on my blog - past and present
20. publish a resource list on my blog (creativity, personal finance, writing, starting a business, etc.)
23. re-read The Omnivore's Dilemma
26. go on a solo date on a summer terrace with a book
28. visit NYC with D.
29. go dancing with D.
35. do something with my mandala series - I don't know what yet
36. paint/collage at least once a week
Despite only having done about half of what I set out to do I am happy with the results. In addition to what's on the list I did so much more and for the most part, all was in the spirit of creating the life I want. That for me is success.
I intend to put forward another list this year and it will probably be just as aggressive, 'cause that's just how I roll. I strongly believe that if I write it down there's much more of a chance I'll make it happen. Besides, I've not much to lose by doing so but oh so much to gain.