- ran three times
- painted Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- worked almost six hours on my Outside the Job Box course
- went to my last sunrise yoga class
- worked a busy week at the office
- wrote a few blog posts
- picked up most of my supplies for Squam Art Workshops in September
- picked up an escape novel and two new Teach Yourself books for my upcoming week off (Film Studies and Sudoku)
- picked up frames and ordered custom-cut mats for my paintings in preparation for a potential exhibit at my hair salon in September
- returned two out of the four frames 'cause they didn't work with the paintings and picked up a 16x20 pane of glass 'cause I cracked the glass on one of the brand new frames I'd just picked up
- perfectly timed several loads of pre-vacation laundry so we had enough space to hang everything to dry in rotation after the dryer crapped out on Tuesday
- planned, prepped & packed almost everything for our week at the cottage
After all, if I bring too many options from home, when do I get the chance to just be, or play cards, or sit by the fire, or go canoeing, or hiking, or swimming, or lounge in the sun and do sweet nothing?
Hm. Maybe I need to rethink my strategy.
Either way I'll be living by a lake for a week in a cottage with D. surrounded by trees, loons and stars. Sweet vacation, I am ready. As for you my dear friends, I'll catch you on the flip side.